Lexus 460L
Price: $70,925
Mileage: 24 Hwy, 16 City

Nissan Altima
Price: $19,900 - $29,600
Mileage: 32 Hwy, 23 City
Hyundai Elantra SE
Price: $17,845
Mileage: 34 Hwy, 26 City
Volkswagen GTI
Price: $23,465-$24,070
Mileage: 31 Hwy, 21 City
Subaru Forester
Price: $20,295 - $28,495
Mileage: 27 Hwy, 20 City
Chevrolet Traverse
Price: $29,224 - $39,985
Mileage: 24 Hwy, 17 City
Toyota Prius
Price: $21,400 - $28,070
Mileage: 48 Hwy, 51 City
Infiniti G37
Price: $33,250 - $40,400
Mileage: 27 Hwy, 19 City
Mazda5
Price: $17,995 - $23,005
Mileage: 28 Hwy, 22 City
Chevrolet Silverado
Price: $20,850 - $41,775
Mileage: 20 Hwy, 15 City
I am proud to see that at least two American made cars made this list! Chevrolet is the only American made car on this list and they should get a high five.


Happy i have a nissan altima they are great cars stylish good on gas and affordable. This is my first car and i was pretty excited to have a foreign car or even a car with a cd player as a first car many are not that fortunate. And of course yall kno my name is alexis so I Will have that lex bub lol!
ReplyDeleteVery nice I also agree that it is unfortunate that American cars have taken such a falling from grace. I hope that they can get themselves back to they way they were.
ReplyDeleteI agree, they shold get a hi five for getting on the list. its great to see that they have done such a rebound...even if they did kill off pontiac...
ReplyDelete