Tuesday, December 7, 2010

I enjoyed creating Fried Blogna

I really enjoyed this project in many ways. I never created a blog or even had a legitimate concept of what a blog was so this was completely new to me. I enjoyed working with everyone in my group we all got along. Our blog turned out great in my opinion everyone did a good job on each post. I learned something new in every post and also learned something about my blog mates. I think our blog was successful because it was what we all individually enjoyed doing instead of one topic that many of us may not have agreed on. I also enjoyed creating our blog because we can all look at what we created and fill good about it. We all have a connection with each other forever because of it and I got a chance to meet and learn things about people I may thought i never had anything in common with.

1 comment:

  1. I agree. When I first heard about the blog assignment I felt like it was just going to be another boring homework assignment, but it turned out not to be. Like you stated, I did learn a lot about my group members and what interests them and things like that. Great job members of Fried Blogna !

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.