
While I'm sure this seems like a rather weird topic for a blog post I thought it would be an interesting change from my usual car writings. As we all have been taught the USA defeated England in the revolutionary war in 1781. The U.S was under British control from 1607 until 1781 and according to some very reputable experts even though England surrendered the treaty they signed was not a formal agreement but rather just a flimsy agreement stating that England would leave "US" soil ..for now. They soon came back wanting to ensure their dominance over us in the war of 1812 .. but again they were defeated. Now I thought this for sure proved once and for all that we are and have always been independent from the crown since then. Alas, many historical experts in England think that the queen is the leader of our nation. Personally I think it is all a load of rubbish but it was interesting to read about.This website goes into great detail about the subject if you are interested. www.civil-liberties.com/books/
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.