Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Taylor Swift and Jake Gyllenhall ?!

I heard on the radio today that Taylor Swift is rumored to be dating Jake Gyllenhall. The first thought that came to mind was, "Eww isn't he like forty?" Because I am a Taylor Swift fanatic I had to look it up. I found out I was off by about eleven years because Jake is twenty-nine years old, so nine years older then Taylor. The couple had first been spotted in late October and several times since then. Neither Jake nor Taylor are commenting on the relationship, but they are not afraid to show their affection in public. Taylor seems to attract older men, like John Mayer, thirty-two years old,  who she was said to have 'relations' with over the summer. Taylor is not afraid to write songs about her boyfriends, like Forever and Always to Joe Jonas, Dear John to John Mayer, and Back to December for Taylor Laughtner. I wish Taylor and Jake the best, but if things do go bad at least she'll write a hit song about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.