
Ethical and moral issues come in to play here. The honorable idea is to do it immediately — surely a break-up in early December isn't much more difficult than one in early January, and if this is going to happen eventually, why not now?
After taking a small survey the consensus was divided. Some people said after so they could receive gifts, while other say before so they don't have to buy gifts. I am more incline to say break it off before the holiday season. Don't drag it out and give that person false hope. Although don't do it the day before christmas either the sooner the better.
What do you folks think? If you were in that position, would you want the relationship to end now — or would you prefer to continue to date someone until the most wonderful, wonderful, wonderful, wonderful time of the year was done with?
I get my gifts first! Then kick her arse out the door! hahaha. Just kidding. I'd have to say break if off before hand.
ReplyDeleteThats ironic that this is on here cuz I just split with my girlfriend of 2 years last week. My view is why pay all the money for gifts, just leave them beforehand.
ReplyDeleteI agree with Casey i would just leave them asap dont wait it will be wrong to take your boyfriend/girl to your family house them on new year they are no where to be found. I think it's selfish to continue dating someone for a gift buy your own gift with the money you were about to waste on him.
ReplyDeleteI think that you should split up before the holiday season. For some people the holidays add stress to ones life so having a relationship that is on the rocks adds to the unnecessary drama. I mean it would be nice to get a gift though...
ReplyDeleteYeah ,I would for sure break up with them so as not to ruin their holiday anymore than it will be.
ReplyDeleteI Would do the same as everyone else, break up with the person before the hoilday as not to seem like i was waiting for the hoilday to be over.
ReplyDelete