Tuesday, December 7, 2010
New phones just too much
I know I sound old for saying this, but many of the cell phones available now are just too much. I have an Env3 right now and this phone is just horrible. It shuts off while im using it which is why I am planning on getting a new phone. I have been looking at the popular phones now like all the different Droids but they not only have so many things I don't want, but because of these things the phone costs $200. Along with paying for the internet for the phone that I won't even use, I am getting a phone that I would probably break in less than a year. I just need a nice looking phone that has useful features.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.