Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Pink Friday Is Number 2




The numbers are in and Nicki Minaj highly anticipated album Pink Friday has sold 375,049 copies the first week. Nicki is currently the holder of the highest 1st week sales for a female rapper beating Missy Elliot. Nicki recently tweeted to fans thanks for the support. MTV is running a documentary called "My Time Now" a show that gives us a little insight on the rapper's career goals and family life. They also traveled back to Trinidad where Nicki was born. I'm so happy that Nicki is bringing rap back to women personally while some female rappers are coming at her in a disrespectful way they need to thank her. Nicki has stated that she will be the first female rapper turned mogul and I support her. Nicki says in five years she want to be in a movie, have a perfume line, clothing line, and records that feature more of her singing. I predict Nicki will go Platinum maybe multi platinum. Nicki exceeded expectations!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.