Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Gran Turismo 5 gets released after years of waiting

The Racing Sim Gran Turismo 5 finally got released after almost 6 years of waiting. I still cant believe that its out. it just seemed as if they were going to treat it like Duke Nukem Forever and keep working on it for too many years but after some crazy turn of events thats also getting released next year.. who would have thought! i honestly cant make up y mind abou it though... I hear that the driving physics are unrivaled but at the same time the people reviewing it have shown dissapointment towards the game for it feeling unfinished or thinking some modes needed to be more fleshed out. I cant help but think if its the fact that its been in development for so many years that the people reviewing it had their expectations too high and were expectinga near perfect game or if they are really pointing out what the problems with the game is...

Obviously these types of things is all based on opinion but before I hand over my money I want to know that this game lives up tothe others in the series...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.