I recently went over my friends house and saw that he had gotten Donkey Kong Country Returns. The first thing i asked him was if he had played it and if it was any good? He told me that he only got past the first few hours and it was awesome but kinda difficult... as difficult as the SNES games. I immediately wanted to play it so i kicked my friend off of his game and started playing it, I was even nice enough to let him play with me. I could not believe how well the game played, it was as if I was playing the original ones all over again. I had so much fun with the mine cart level and just being back in that world. I was great seeing that they have not only gone after the nostalgia of the old games but the feel of them as well. I have not finished the game yet but I do hope I will be able to very soon.
After I spent way too much time at my friends house playing that I had to go back home and start up my SNES again to play the old games of the series. I could not believe how well they have stood the test of time and just how much fun I was having with them again. I am always so happy to go back and just play something that is as good as Donkey Kong Country. As long as I have it out I guess I will get lost in the world of mario as well.... Down the rabbit hole I go again...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.