Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Lebron who ?

Just to hear the name LeBron James, Clevelanders instantly become repulsed. We all know what 'the king' did and how he disappointed millions. But on the bright side, Cleveland Cavalier supporters will be happy to know that their beloved team is currently above the Miami Heat in the rankings. The Cavaliers are currently tied for first place in the central division. There record stands at three wins and three losses. Tonight the Cleveland Cavaliers take on the New Jersey Nets, with hopes of improving their rankings with a win. With a season starting off this good, its hard for Cavaliers fans not to enjoy the struggles and loses of LeBron James and the Miami Heat.

6 comments:

  1. Is he supposed to look like a loser in this photo? Because I think you could argue he doesn't

    Also, it's a bit short, especially given that you don't have any links

    ReplyDelete
  2. Make sure you grab the next issue of The Voice there is an article in there about Lebron and how much he sucks!! By the way we chose a burning lebron jersery for our picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that instead of bashing Lebron we should praise the Cavs. Lebron wasn't wrong for what he did it's how he did it. I also feel like we dont know his situation or what was going on behind the scenes. The Cavs are doing good without Lebron so forget him!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah yes Lebron James, I'm not really a big basketball fan but I think it's good that Lebron left. He couldn't get the job done so get rid of him. Cleveland as a city relied to much on his glory and triumphs rather than the teams effort. Lebron will soon find out that being on the Miami Heat will not be as glorifying as he thought.Anyways go CAVS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree, the reason that i have something against him is that he talks about have a dynasty and promised this city a chapionship but he so easily left as if what he said had little value.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.