Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Is T.I. That Stupid?


Rapper T.I. aka T.I.P is back in jail after serving seven months in federal prison for buying machine guns and two silencers not that long ago. The 30 year old three time Grammy award winner has obviously not learned his lesson by now smh. T.I and wife Tiny Cottle were pulled over for a traffic stop in West Hollywood on September 1, 2010. The cops smelled marijuana and searched the car to find ecstasy. Since T.I was on parole from the previous guns charges he was not supposed to be on drugs or around drugs period. Sounds like another set up to me T.I. how could you be that stupid? T.I have already lost endorsements for Axe Body Spray and may loose his endorsement for Chevrolet. Many people are outraged because he was trying to help kids and preach about changing and he end up looking like a liar and a idiot. T.I just released a movie this summer Takers that sold 20.5 million tickets the first week. He also acted in movies like American Gangster and ATL. T.I. is the CEO of Grand Hustle how could you be a business owner and conduct a whole organization and go to jail every couple of months. T.I. have a new song with Chris Brown called Get Back Up stating he's only human and make mistakes but these are stupid mistakes. T.I. get it together there are enough black men in jail!!!

3 comments:

  1. I'm pretty sure T.I stands for "Totally Incarcerated".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laugh out loud at Casey's comment. T.I like many other famous people will never learn his lesson. He lost my support as once a fan.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.