Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Getting Crunk

http://www.cirocvodka.com/

Advertising Age just named Ciroc vodkas one of America's hottest brands. Ciroc Vodka is made by the one and the only Sean Diddy Combs, and he isn' t being bashful.

"This is a huge honor for us to be included in this illustrious list."

The Vodka is made in France. Made from French grapes, mauzac blanc and ugni blanc, and it is distilled five times. I personally have not tried this amazing Vodka but it is now on my list. I went to their website, and I am going to try out one of these delicious drinks.


http://www.cirocvodka.com/mixology



The next time you plan on drinking, plan on picking up a bottle of Ciroc Vodka I know I will. I am really interested in trying the Coconut Vodka, but I may try the Red Berry. If your more of a traditional Vodka drinker have a Martini with the Traditional Ciroc Vodka. Need to know how much it cost? Just copy and paste this link into your browser. I did all the work for you. Don't forget that the next time your throwing a party and you pick up a bottle of Ciroc Vodka I want an invite.

http://www.google.com/#q=ciroc&hl=en&prmd=ivsl&source=univ&tbs=shop:1&tbo=u&ei=6qTiTIydH4SusAP2obBm&sa=X&oi=product_result_group&ct=title&resnum=3&sqi=2&ved=0CDsQrQQwAg&biw=1221&bih=970&fp=10fa48930cd2b7df

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.