Since her first album, Taylor Swift in 2006 I have fallen in love with Taylor Swifts music. Since 2006 she has published two more albums, Fearless in 2008, and her most recent Speak Now, all in which I own! Taylor is breaking records all over the charts. Because of Speak Now, Taylor became the first female artist to sell more than one million copies of her album in the first week. In addition to Billboard Magazine announcing Taylor to be one of only four women ever to reach the million mark in a single week. Taylor should also be proud that she beat out Eminem’s Recovery album, which was said to be ‘the biggest album of the decade.’ Taylor deserves every single ounce of her success. The twenty year old writes each of her own songs and is able to keep a respectable name, unlike many other celebrities in Hollywood. It is impossible to turn on a radio station and not hear Taylor’s music coming out of the speakers. I adore and respect Taylor and cannot wait for her next album.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.