Tuesday, November 30, 2010
Black Friday
My friend called me on Thursday asked me if I wanted to stay up all night, outside during 30 degree weather and then go to work just a few hours later.... sounds pretty stupid right? The crazy thing was that I actually thought about it. It wouldn't have been the first time I have waited all night with someone to get into a store but now that I look back at the last few years I have done it I realized I never actually bought anything even though I stayed outside all night. When you really think about it is it really worth doing all that for a sale that isn't even guaranteed? If you were asked any other day to do something like this I would think most people would say something like YOU'RE CRAZY!!! That makes me wonder if the benefit of actually doing this for only one day and having such a small amount of "deal" goods is really worth it. Either way I don't think I'm gonna be doing anything like this for a long time... or at least until I actually go to buy something.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Actually if you drag around the sales paper with you the store will honor the price as long as you have that ad with you. Saves you the trouble of going to 15 different stores.
ReplyDelete