Sunday, November 28, 2010

Holiday Movie Contest

I was searching through the Cleveland Plain Dealer's Friday magazine section while on lunch at work the other day. I was looking at the movie reviews and other arts related articles. I came across a contest they are having.

The Plain Dealer Cleveland Holiday Movie Contest is sponsored by the Cleveland Indians, Cleveland Cinemas and Positively Cleveland.

The rules are simple. The movie, or rather the short, must be 60 seconds long or shorter and be related to the holiday and Cleveland. Your short can be uploaded to cleveland.com/movies. The deadline is Monday, Dec. 13th. They will announce the winners in the Dec. 24th Friday Magazine.

I'd love to enter, but I have too many final projects I'm involved with! I wonder how many of the submitted entries are going to involve Lebron James as the Grinch?

1 comment:

  1. Hmmmm... I hadn't heard about this.
    I'll have to look into it. I'm pretty sure I can make a 60 second short about cleveland.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.