Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Future cars revealed

With the 2010 model year coming to a close many people are wondering what new cars the worlds manufacturers are coming up with. In this era of hybrid cars and acres of plastic, and enough gadgets to make James Bond jealous, I wonder what else can be done to make cars interesting again? After looking at the new lineup of cars I was very dissapointed with the new designs. It is my opinion that all new cars are just plain ugly barring a few Ferraris and Jaguars they all look the same. For instance the new Kia Soul looks like something a milk man would drive back in the 40's. New car designers are running out of ideas for cars so they rely on technology to ensure you will buy. Even if the car is ugly as sin.I'm all for saving the planet and such, but should we really sacrifice all that made cars so much fun to own and have for a little peace of mind? New cars are nothing special and I hope others will agree with me.

1 comment:

  1. You definitely needed photos for this one.

    With each, you could have had a sentence about why you did or didn't like it, etc.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.