Pies are amazing but how amazing are they. Will they be the next cupcake or cake? While pies are very delicious they will never be the next cupcake and here is why.
1. The no-knife-necessary format of cupcakes surely help it win this round. Doughnuts, cake balls, even a chocolate croissant would have a better chance of making the cupcake extinct.
2. If you're thinking "mini pies" right now, I have this to say: I wasn't thinking about them I didn't even know they existed. More importantly there is no mix at the supermarket for mini pies.
2. If you're thinking "mini pies" right now, I have this to say: I wasn't thinking about them I didn't even know they existed. More importantly there is no mix at the supermarket for mini pies.
3. Kids don't like pie, at least my kids don't. They want chocolate and yes beautiful technicolor frosting.
4. Pies do not say Happy Birthday the same cupcakes and cakes do. Something about writing Happy Birthday with Pink frosting on a pie just doesn't sit right.
Oh Victoria, you always mange to crack me up with your blog posts. I personally hate pie and prefer cupcakes and cake with 'technicolor' frosting too like your children.
ReplyDeleteYes kids are drawn towards colorful things lol.
ReplyDelete