Tuesday, November 16, 2010
Busy holiday season for gamers
Each holiday season is usually the time that game developers release some of their big name titles. This holiday season is by far one of the busiest that I have seen in recent years. Most companies know that games are a prime gift for people to buy during the holidays. This year big hitters such as Call of Duty: Black Ops, Fable 3, Assassins Creed:Brotherhood, Fallout: New Vegas, Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2, Rock Band 3, and these are only some of the most popular. Many gamers, such as myself, go out and get these games at the time of release, but they are still huge holiday gifts. I have already broken the bank to get 3 of the above titles, all definitely worth the money. I am not the only one some of these games are the hottest things available right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.