
Everyone knows that every year Black Friday is crazy in the stores. Shopping centers like Target and Wal-Mart open their doors in the early morning, promising the best prices. But every Black Friday night you hear stories on the news about people being trampled, breaking bones, getting bloody noses, and sometimes even
dying from the commotion. But yet every year restless shoppers wait in long lines to be the first to purchase the three dollar toaster. I saw a
video on the news that shows the state of Buffalo Target shoppers stampeding the store as soon as the doors are opened. The video shows people getting hurt but yet I found myself laughing at it. People are out of control and so animal like when it comes to buying stupid items. I personally would not like to be trampled to death over a half priced television or computer, but I guess that is just me.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.