As I had written about in a previous post, I have reluctantly picked up Call Of Duty: Black Ops. I had mentioned before that I had a problem with previous Call Of Duty games, mainly their multi-player and because of this i was on the fence about getting the latest game. Unfortunately what I had complained about in the last game is still present here. Although not as hectic and broken as Modern Warfare 2 was, it still has some of those lingering issues that I believe should have already been addressed by Treyarch (studio behind Black Ops). Even though the game may frustrate me to no end I still acknowledge that it is a very good game... my main problem with the multi-player is that when i fire at someone and have hit them with 10 to 15 bullets they fire once at me and I die. I look at the killcam and it shows that I didn't even fire! I have checked my connection and I am running with full connection, these things should not happen but they have and often so it becomes very irritating to deal with.
I will say that the broken parts of Modern Warfare 2's multi-player have been addressed in this game and they have slowed things down so it takes skill to play it again. Hopefully there is a patch that deals with these kinds of stability issues so I can finally enjoy playing Call Of Duty with my friends.
I love Black Ops but I agree with the bullet lag and lack of accuracy needed. I have watched countless final killcams where the person firing shoots all around the enemy and it seems as if one bullet hits and they drop. On the other hand if me or my friends, who play the game a good amount, get a final killcam and every bullet is right on the target but it still takes half of a mag. It is very frustrating but I deal with it.
ReplyDelete