Friday, November 26, 2010

What name has more sex?

French women with first names that end in "a" have more sexual partners than women whose names end in other letters, according to a recent survey from Smartdate.

The findings state that in France, femmes have 4.4 sexual partners on average, but women named Laura have 9.7, those named Tania have 9.6, and Lolas have 9.5. And ladies with names ending in "e" have between just one and two bedmates. If the same holds true in the U.S., that means the Jessicas, Lauras, and Saras are all getting more ass than the Caitlins, Danielles, and Janes. Think it's true?
We have a hard time believing that there's a correlation between someone's name and their sex life. But we're curious what you think: Is someone's name indicative of how much sex she's having

Here is the article I read. I have reposted it here so that I do not get any of the facts wrong. I want to know everyone's thoughts on this. I was in my car the other morning and this very study was brought up on a very famous radio show called Elvis Duran. He said that Laura's have the most sex partners while ladies that have a name that ends in A have more than average. I am a Victoria and I will refuse to comment on this story on the basis of self incrimination. I would love to hear everyone else's thoughts on this though. Does anyone know a female in there life that seems to be more promiscuous and her name ends in an A. Or maybe just the opposite we know of a nun thats name ends in A.

4 comments:

  1. I've thought of this many times. Not in terms of which names have more sex but what names are associated with crime, money, success etc...

    It would be interesting to see which names fall where how many times.

    As far as the whole A thing goes, I know two of hand and one fits into the category while the other is far from it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honestly I found this interesting becasue my cousin Gloria is one of those girls who will not get any until she is married. On the other hand I work with a Girl named Alica who does nothing but talk about how "much" she is getting. So, I think it all depends on the personality of the person.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This article definitely got me to thinking about all the girls I know. I don't think this idea is true at all. A lot of names end in a which just gives it the greater chance of those people having a lot of sex. Bottom line, this article is stupid.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol really Caroline, Just because people are not talking about how much sex there getting doesn't mean there not getting it and also this a life study. That means that over the course of a females life she has more than average sex partners. We are only in ours 20's she might crank it up when she gets to 30 and 40.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.