Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Black Ops


I was at GameStop the other day browsing, looking for a game that would appeal to me and at the same time not make the wallet too light. While there was a big collection of games there i just couldn't help but look at the next Call of Duty, Black Ops. Although I have tried to stay away from this game at all costs it seems its going to be an inevitable purchase. i find this extremely odd and a little frustrating because about six months ago i had stopped playing Modern Warfare 2, it had become frustrating to play and i was just tired of always doing the same thing.
For some reason i just cant help but feel excited for this game when essentially its the same basic gameplay. I cant help but wonder why i feel like i need to play it. It seems that for me this has become the water cooler subject between all my friends and i feel like i need to be part of it. I keep trying to resist but i don't think i can for much longer.I feel as if I'm going to jump in the fray that is Call of Duty all over again. Sigh... here we go again.

4 comments:

  1. Do you have an aversion to capitalizing 'I'??

    Interesting post, but I would have liked to hear more about why you were against CoD. Maybe that would've meant talking about your experience with MW2...

    ReplyDelete
  2. MW2 was just a bad game in terms of multiplayer. They turned a good shooter into a run and gun Halo impersonator. Black Ops slightly brings back the old slower experience, where running around with a automatic gun holding the trigger won't work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yeah and funny thing is, I didnt do my posts because I was playing this game.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I laughed out loud when I saw that Lane said, 'Oh yeah and funny thing is, I didnt do my posts because I was playing this game.'

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.