For those of you who are familiar with Formula one racing (which is probably not many) you know that the United States Grand Prix has not been held since 2007. This widely popular racing sport once rivaled NASCAR as America's favorite form of auto racing.In recent years it's fledgling popularity has ensured no new races held. That is until now. I personally think that Formula one is much better than NASCAR, I mean who wants to sit and watch cars go round in circles all day?? Anyways, The new race circuit is to be built in Austin, Texas and will cost around 25 million to build. The track is being modeled after several prominent European tracks, including Silverstone (England) and Hockenehim (Germany). I hope that the race being reinstated will bring Americans back to the great sport of Formula one auto racing.
Needs more, and LINKS.
ReplyDeleteAlso, please be sure you preview posts before you publish, especially with photos involved