Wednesday, November 24, 2010

CrackBerry Addict

I recently traded in my old phone for a BlackBerry Storm. To say the least, I am officially now addicted to my phone ! Before The Storm, I had a T-Mobile MyTouch 4G, which I wasn't crazy about, but it was an expensive purchase so I dealt with it. I had the internet, text message, and thousands of apps that sounded cool at the time of download BUT never used in my year of owning the phone. I had apps such as 'Yo Mama Jokes' 'Daily Beauty Tips' 'Train Your Dragon Game' and ' Picnik Photo Edits.' The downloads were free and I had enough memory to go crazy  with my selections, so I did. However, I never fully liked my phone. The screen was very difficult to use. The keyboard was either very small or my fingers are just abnormally fat. Bottomline, I hated my MyTouch. When I upgraded to the BlackBerry I became immediately attached. The touchscreen keyboard is so easy to use and text on. I have direct access to my email and Facebook accounts AND can download any app I want, but I learned my lesson with the last one. My phone bill is still the same a month too (for T-Mobile) ! I always heard the term CrackBerry addicts applied to BlackBerry owners but now I am proud to say I am one too !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.