I saw that there was a new sonic game that came out this week and too my surprise there was a very positive review attached to it! The last few years have not been kind to this franchise, I should know I have been a fan of sonic since his first outing on the SEGA Genesis. Some of the only good sonic games were the ones for the original Genesis and since then there have been very few good games for the franchise since then. That is why I am very skeptical of any new sonic game that comes out, even if its considered the best game of the year. I can only look back at how many times i have been let down by these games, i would always think that maybe they just are too critical or just don't get it but every time it so happens that they are right. The games were complete trash. I would think that I would have learned my lesson by now but I can only keep thinking that maybe, just maybe they have gotten it right this time. That they have learned their lesson from the last ten plus games that were bad but it never works out like that. It has become sort of a trend for them, they put out a good game every few years to get peoples attention and hope of more good games but it just seems as though they tease us. Almost as if saying look how good it can be but never following through. I will still trek on though, as any die hard fan knows its the franchises that are bad that you end up living for. Wishing they would be good again and proving to you that your obsession was not for nothing. Only time will tell if they have truly changed. I sure hope that have...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.