Wednesday, November 24, 2010

i>clicker


I had never even heard of the i>clicker until my freshman year of college. My sociology and psychology classes were filled with seventy or more students so my professors demanded us to purchase the i>clicker. I wasn't too thrilled about spending thirty dollars on some cheap piece of plastic, but in retrospect I'm glad they were used. My professors used them as a way to mark attendance and give the students participation points, especially in large classes. 


The clicker is pretty simple to understand. You buy it, register the pin number on the back with your college identification and then your ready to use it. Takes less then two minutes ! In class the teacher would ask a question with providing answers A B C D E and the student would simply choose their answer. I thoroughly enjoyed using the i>clicker, with the exception of going through batteries like crazy. But now that the semester is over I have no use for it. So, anyone want to buy an i>clicker ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.