Tuesday, November 23, 2010

While showing my room mate some movie trailers via youtube, he made mention of a movie he's been trying to find but couldn't remember what it was called. I asked him what it was about. He told me it had to do with a man who suffered a brain injury. As a result he creates his own little world. My room mate said he remembers there being dolls and Nazis in it. So, for the fun of it, I googled, "brain injury nazi dolls". The crazy thing is, the first thing to come up was the film! Don't believe me? Try it for yourself.

The film is a documentary called Marwencol. I haven't seen it, but it looks fascinating. IMDB's shot description is thus: "After a vicious attack leaves him brain-damaged and broke, Mark Hogancamp seeks recovery in 'Marwencol', a 1/6th scale World War II-era town he creates in his backyard."


1 comment:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.