Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Black Ops Given One Last Chance

I have given Black Ops so many more opportunities to convince me that I can have a ton of fun playing it. I can finally say that it has finally shown itself as a game that i can fully enjoy. I honestly didnt think that I would have that moment when everything clicked and I was able to get into a very good rythem from this game but it finally happened. While in the first Modern Warfare I had this instance that I was able to do it for several online games in a row, it was much shorter in Black Ops but it was a much more rewarding run than normal. It lasted for two games but i was able to run through and get a perect 20-0 killstreak with the help of my team. It was as if all my frustrations with the game was taken away and I was given a new look at it and it looks awsome.
I am under no illusion that this one instance will make my frustrations go away forever but while I wade through all the frustrations I at least have found a small glimpse as to what i can potentially d in the game one again, something that I had not experienced for a few years and not in the last few game interations either. Hopefully I can once again build up the patience to go through the multiplayer so I can finally get into that zone again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.